Nickelodeon is bringing the stage show experience home to preschoolers everywhere with “PAW Patrol Live! At Home,” an interactive streaming event.
Taking place on Saturday, April 24 and Sunday, April 25, this virtual event will include a 45-minute interactive stage show that puts kiddos at the center of the action; a chance to watch the show in a shared space with friends and family; and an immersive pre-show area with games, videos, printable activities and more. You can read the official synopsis of the show below:
In “PAW Patrol Live! At Home,” it’s the day of the Great Race between Adventure Bay’s Mayor Goodway and Foggy Bottom’s Mayor Humdinger, but Mayor Goodway is nowhere to be found. It’s PAW Patrol to the rescue! Their mission is to rescue Mayor Goodway and help her to finish the race. Using each of their unique skills and teamwork, the pups make several heroic rescues on their race to the finish line.
“As we look forward to a return to normalcy and welcoming families back to our live events, we continue to invest in innovative ways to grow our Nickelodeon Experiences business during these unprecedented times. With ‘PAW Patrol Live! At Home’ we’ve produced a one-of-a-kind co-viewing event that allows us to recreate the communal theater experience and gives families a way to connect with not only fan-favorite Nick characters, but their loved ones as well,” said Amy Hyland, executive vice president of Nickelodeon Strategy, Business Development and Operations. “This virtual interactive adventure will be an exciting extension of the top-rated animated TV series, challenging audiences imaginations and senses, while teaching the importance of teamwork.”
The “PAW Patrol Live! At Home” show, which will be available in English and Spanish, was originally conceived for the stage by VStar Entertainment as “PAW Patrol Live! Race to the Rescue.” This reimagined production is enhanced by the interactive production of lili STUDIOS, who have created a variety of additional interactive moments and actions families can enjoy at home, including:
- A pre-show experience: Accessible immediately following the purchase of a ticket, parents can log onto the “Race Ready Room,” an immersive area featuring digital games, printable activity sheets, an e-Shop, a Pup Pup Boogie dance-along video; a series of ‘how to’ videos to help families navigate the pre-show area and interactive show elements.
- Cheer Squad Chicken: A fully customizable AR (augmented reality) avatar that responds to viewers’ participation via motion and sound capture.
- A PupPad: A virtual, customizable screen overlay version of Ryder’s communication device that allows guests to click on the badge of one of the members of the PAW Patrol and have their virtual pad display in the core colors of that pup, their selected character will also speak directly to them during select moments in the show.
Parents can now log on to PAWPatrolLiveAtHome.com to purchase tickets for the digital event, with options including:
- A single ticket, which allows access on one device
- A group ticket, which includes a single ticket and three additional access codes that can be shared with friends and family, allowing guests to experience the show in a shared viewing room and communicate through a “watch together” video chat
Guests can also pick from three show times — 7 a.m. PT/10 a.m. ET, 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET, and 2 p.m. PT/5 p.m. ET. In addition, starting April 26, families who purchase a single or group access ticket will be able to log on and re-watch the show through May 2.
To learn more, and to purchase tickets, visit PAWPatrolLiveAtHome.com.