Nickelodeon is giving kids and families the chance to immerse themselves in its iconic green gooey goodness at Slime City, the brand’s first-ever pop-up experience dedicated to all things slime.
Set to open in the Buckhead district of Atlanta, Ga. on Saturday, June 15 and running through September, guests will have the chance to create their own slime concoction and receive the highest Nick honor – getting slimed! The pop-up will take visitors on a slimy journey through a 200,000-square-foot space that features a lineup of Instagram-worthy moments for all ages.
“Our iconic slime is the ultimate symbol of free-spirited mess and the physical embodiment of the fun and irreverent spirit of Nickelodeon,” said Sharon Cohen, executive vice president of The Nick Experience. “We are excited to bring Slime City to Atlanta to offer this brand-new way for kids and families to interact with our signature slime through a dynamic space for a fun-filled summer.”
The Slime City experience will offer eight themed spaces designed to let guests interact with slime in various ways, including:
- Slime HQ – spin wheels, turn levers, and touch slime to keep gallons of goo pumping through the pipes and tubes.
- Great Wall of Slime – guests can leave their mark and make an impression on the giant pin wall to create slime shapes and silhouettes.
- Slime-Tennial Park – paying homage to Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park, guests can take a spin or swing on a slime-themed playground.
- Slime Bubble-Torium – burst gooey green bubbles in this slime bubble-filled area.
- Slime Central – this is the part you’ve been waiting for… here you get the ultimate honor of being slimed!
Tickets will be available online, where visitors can also sign up for Slime City updates. As an extra bonus, tickets can be purchased at a discounted price from May 16 – June 14. To learn more, and to buy your tickets, head to NickSlimeCity.com.