A dramatic makeover is coming for the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets, a popular destination for luxury outlet shopping near Walt Disney World.
With the planned redevelopment of the outlets, guests will get to enjoy a brighter, more inviting atmosphere filled with clean lines and modern design in a timeless color palette. Additional plans for the transformation of the site include:
- A reimagined Food Hall with new bar-height seating, banquettes, and communal-style tables
- Enhanced common areas with modern lounge spaces and soft seating
- An expanded and updated Play Area with shade structures, new landscaping, and a palm grove
- Center-wide enhanced Wi-Fi connectivity and charging areas
- An upgraded and enclosed stairwell and bridge that connects the parking deck to the shopping center
- Upgraded entryways and an elevated valet experience with a porte-cochere and a new lounge area
- Way-finding signage, upgraded landscaping throughout, and enhanced lighting
“Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets has proudly served the Orlando community, visitors and international tourists for close to 20 years. This renovation is a culmination of the substantial investments we have made in Orlando’s only luxury outlet shopping destination,” said Don Dooley, area general manager. “These enhancements are designed with our retailers and shoppers in mind, and we look forward to sharing this new and refined shopping experience with the community.”
This renovation project is scheduled to be completed by the end of 2020, with the majority of work happening overnight while the shopping center is closed. For guests’ convenience, the property and its retailers will stay open and operational throughout the entire process.
To learn more about the Orlando Vineland Premium Outlets, visit PremiumOutlets.com/Outlet/Orlando-Vineland.