By Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken
March has come in like a lion with these great deals around Central Florida hotels. Let’s dive right in with what we’ve found:
Get ready to meet Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort! They are celebrating Total Turtle Celebration Weekend the second weekend of each month with confirmed dates through August 2013.
Confirmed Weekend Dates: Check back for additional dates based on demand.
April 12 – 14, 2013
May 10 -12, 2013
June 7 – 9, 2013
July 12 – 14, 2013
August 9 – 11, 2013
Here’s what each weekend consists of:
Friday: Enjoy the TMNT Splash Bash DJ dance party, TMNT merchandise giveaways, a TMNT and Foot Clan meet and greet appearance ending with a Mass Sliming for guests at the Lagoon Pool.
Saturday: The celebration includes a Dive-In Movie featuring an episode of the new TMNT series, meet and greets with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Foot Clan, and special TMNT merchandise prize giveaways. Enjoy an entertainment experience with TMNT on the Lagoon Deck including pizza games and merchandise prize giveaways. Saturday evening we are “Calling All Ninjas In Training!” to join us at Antonio’s Pizza-Rama (in Nicktoons Café) where you can meet all four of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and learn some ninja moves.
*Reservations encouraged and charges apply.
Sunday: The fun continues with pizza games, merchandise prize giveaways and a TMNT meet and greet, and more for the entire family!
Antonio’s Pizza-Rama – Calling all ninjas in training! Enjoy a complete dinner buffet where you can meet all four of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and learn some ninja moves. Get your picture taken with the Heroes in a Half Shell at this special Italian dinner buffet event where everything is lean, mean and green… except for the pizza! Reserve your table by calling 407-387-5437.
Here’s a Doggone Good Deal from Rosen Hotels and Resorts – Their new VIP Package invites guests to bring along a special member of the family on their Orlando vacation: ̶ A Very Important Pet! Newly renovated AAA Three Diamond hotels offer a pet-friendly accommodations package starting at just $69 per night
The VIP Package is available at all four of Rosen Hotels & Resorts’ value-priced, AAA Three Diamond properties, including the Quality Inn International, Rosen Inn closest to Universal, Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando and Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista (LBV).
Not only will guests save the money they would have spent boarding their pet in a kennel, but they’ll also enjoy the following perks when they book the VIP package now through Dec. 31, 2013:
• Customary pet fee of an additional $15 per night waived as part of this package.
• Complimentary American breakfast buffet for two each morning.
• “Pet Welcome Kit,” which includes a pet feeding bowl, dog or cat treats, eco-friendly “relief” bags, a “Pet in Room” door hanger and an ID collar to be worn by the pet throughout the stay.
• Complimentary internet/WiFi in guest rooms and public areas.
• Complimentary daily scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando, Aquatica and Wet ‘n Wild Orlando (reservations required). The Clarion Inn LBV also provides complimentary shuttle service to Walt Disney World theme parks.
• Complimentary parking.
• Deluxe accommodations with two double beds, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and electronic safe.
• Kids Eat FREE Program (children 9 and under eat free with each paying adult)
• Kids stay FREE.
* Pets must weigh less than 50 pounds, be put on a leash and supervised at all times when outside the guest room.
The beautiful Gaylord Palms Resort in Kissimmee is giving $200 in Bonus Bucks while you enjoy 10 percent off great rates! You’ll be amazed at Gaylord Palms four-and-a-half acres of indoor gardens and three distinct Florida environments. Experience the “Best of Florida LIVE” at Gaylord Palms, showcasing Florida’s natural treasures. Beneath their glass atriums, you’ll find some of the most distinctive dining options and world-class attractions under one roof.
Now through April 30, stay two consecutive nights Sunday through Thursday and enjoy 10 percent off normal rates and $200 in Bonus Bucks toward future stays. There’s never been a better time to plan a vacation at Gaylord Palms Resort. Stay must be booked by April 15.
Want to head to the west coast? Save up to 20 percent on most Sunday-Thursday night stays at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, and save up to 15 percent most Friday and Saturday nights, for arrivals April 7 through May 22, 2013. A two-night minimum stay is required.
Save 20 percent off a room-only reservation most Sunday to Thursday nights, or save 15 percent off a room-only reservation most Friday to Saturday nights with a two-night minimum stay, at the Disneyland Hotel, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Book this offer March 12 to April 27, 2013 for arrivals April 7 through May 22, 2013. Travel on this offer must be completed by May 24, 2013.
• Suzannah Mitchell DiMarzio and Beci Mahnken work for MEI-Travel and Mouse Fan Travel, an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner featuring a team of more than 75 affiliate destination experts located across the U.S.A. They’ve been providing magical vacation experiences for over 12 years, specializing in vacation packages and cruises to all major vacation designations.
For Disney destinations, visit: MouseFanTravel.com or follow them on twitter @MouseFanTravel. For Universal Studios visit UniversalFanTravel.com and for vacation packages and cruises around the globe visit MEI-Travel.com or follow them on twitter @MEITravel.