Column by Derek Burgan
SeaWorld’s six official hotels now provide a unique vacation package that includes several exclusive benefits, and booking the package through SeaWorldVacations.com allows the opportunity to enjoy free all-day dining and the ability to add a ticket to Aquatica or Busch Gardens Tampa for $39.
By staying at one of SeaWorld’s official hotels, you can enjoy, at no extra cost, early entry to SeaWorld on select days during peak seasons, front-of-the-line-access to SeaWorld’s thrill rides, exclusive access to the SeaWorld Rescue Tour, discounts on select foods and merchandise at SeaWorld and Aquatica, as well as transportation to and from SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens Tampa. Each of the hotels is also within walking distance to SeaWorld.
While the above perks are absolutely free to people staying at an official SeaWorld hotel, For a limited time, booking the vacation through SeaWorldVacations.com includes free all-day dining at SeaWorld and the opportunity to add an admission to Aquatica or Busch Gardens Tampa for $39 per person. As an extra bonus, the free all-day dining deal also extends to those parks as well.
The Official SeaWorld hotels include:
• Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
• Doubletree by Hilton
• Hilton Grand Vacations at SeaWorld
• Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld
• SpringHill Suites at SeaWorld
• Fairfield Inn at SeaWorld
• Derek Burgan is a long time fanatic of Orlando theme parks and attractions. He recently posted The Top Three Least Wanted Theme Park Items at Christmas and can recommend the book Old Man Logan by Mark Millar and Steve McNiven. He can be seen at Facebook.com/derekburgan.