Disney has revealed a sneak peek at some of the new merchandise collections and limited-edition sets that attendees will be able to get their hands on during D23 Expo 2019.
During the show, which runs from Aug. 23-25 at the Anaheim Convention Center, fans can grab never-before-seen collections across three Disney-operated retail shops on the Expo floor: shopDisney and the Disney Store, The Dream Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale.
New collections at the Expo will celebrate milestone anniversaries and fan-favorite characters across Disney’s many studios, including Pixar, Lucasfilm and Marvel Studios, as well as official D23 Expo 2019 gear and accessories, Disney Parks-inspired items, and limited-edition collectibles celebrating the history and heritage of Walt Disney Imagineering.
Here are some highlights of the items that will be available:
shopDisney and the Disney Store
- Disney Designer Collection: Midnight Masquerade Series – This series returns with doll sets of Tiana and Naveen, Giselle and Edward, and Aurora and Phillip. Rapunzel, Belle, Meg, Cinderella, and Esmeralda will also be included. In addition to the dolls, fans can pick up pin sets, stationery, mug and plate sets, and more.
Legacy Collection – This collection will celebrate anniversaries and milestones for some of the most beloved Disney characters and films including:
- Donald Duck 85th – Plush, pins, a retro T-shirt, varsity jacket, hat and more
- “Silly Symphony” 90th – Spirit jersey shirt, retro T-shirt, pins and more
- “The Lion King” 25th – Limited edition collectibles, plus, lithograph set, and more
- “The Little Mermaid” 30th – Journals, ornament sets, pins, apparel, dolls and more
- Disney/Pixar – Take home a limited edition “Talking Woody,” “Talking Jessie,” and “Talking Bullseye,” as well as a limited edition plus set of Ellie and Carl in their Adventure Book, and more
Backstage Collection – Get a behind-the-scenes look at Disney/Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, and Walt Disney Animation Studios with these items, including:
- Disney Backstage Collection Subscription Box – Guests at the Expo will be among the first to see and order the new subscription box, which includes limited-release T-shirts, pins, and more, delivered to your doorstep.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios “Under the Hat” – Limited Edition “Wreck-It Ralph” shadow box, mug and sketchbook
- Disney/Pixar “Under the Lamp” – Pixar campus hat, fleece, tiki crew mug and more
- Lucasfilm “Behind the Force” – All-new crew jacket and hat, a limited edition “Java the Hutt” T-shirt, mug and more
- Marvel “Behind the Hero” – A limited edition “Black Panther” shadow box, hat and more
- Mickey Mouse Shufflerz – These figures celebrate Mickey through the years, and can be bought as a limited edition 13-pack or individually. Press the top of the figures 10 times will make them “shuffle” along!
The Dream Store
- Dapper Dan’s – This collection includes a “Dapper Dress” from Her Universe, adult T-shirts, a spirit jersey, pins, plush, Funko Pop figures, and more
- Mickey Balloons – The iconic balloons will lend their imagery to adult apparel, a spirit jersey, skirt from Her Universe, hats, mugs, accessories, and more
- Official D23 Expo 2019 Gear – T-shirts, a Loungefly mini-backpack, hat, pins and more
Mickey’s of Glendale
Main Store – The main store will feature exclusive merchandise designed by Imagineers, including hats, T-shirts, accessories, and more. Guests will also be able to shop limited-edition collectibles that celebrates WDI’s heritage.
- Attraction Quote T-Shirt Collection – This shirt collection celebrates iconic quotes from all your favorite attractions
- Pin Store – Here you’ll find a large assortment of limited-edition pins
Guests can also visit “Uptown Disney” for an interactive shopping and photo experience, featuring merchandise that can be found on shopDisney.com. In this booth on the show floor, fans can shop, take photos, and find hidden surprises. Products here will include the “Black Leather Collection” from Disney Store China, Marvel’s Iron Man MK50 Robot by UBTech, “Toy Story 4” apparel from Fifth Sun, and more.
Single-day tickets for Friday and Sunday of the event are still available, priced at $89 for one-day adult admission and $69 for children ages 3-9. Gold Members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club can purchase tickets at $77 for a one-day adult admission and $59 for children. Single-day Saturday tickets and three-day passes are now sold out.
To learn more about D23 Expo 2019, and to purchase tickets, visit D23Expo.com.