The premier issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine was released in late 2007 and quickly sold out. Since that time, those wishing to complete their collection of issues were out of luck. But now, thanks to a print on demand service called MagCloud, Volume 1, Issue 1 is now available again.
When you order from MagCloud, they print and mail your order directly to you. While the issue isn’t printed on the same paper type it was original printed on, each page is thicker than the original and all of the original content is included. Issue 1 is available for $15, but MagCloud sometimes offers special discounts. You can follow them on Twitter @magcloud for notification of their special deals. You can also find them on Facebook.
The first issue includes these stories and more:
• Epcot Celebrates 25 Years of Imagination and Wonder – Relive the theme park’s past through its fans and creators.
• Aquatica – Find out what’s surfacing at SeaWorld Orlando.
• Haunted Mansion Makeover – The “re-haunting” introduced some new residents and story lines.
• Marathon with the Mouse – First-person recap of a run through Walt Disney World.
• Happy Harbor means Happy Families – SeaWorld’s children’s area added new rides and more fun.
• Disney Fans & Legends Meet in Orlando – The National Fantasy Fan Club held its second annual Orlando convention.
Currently, the Winter 2010 issue is also sold out. It should be available via MagCloud in the next few weeks. We’ll also have all issues available on our upcoming iPad app.