Raglan Road’s Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival brings the craic
Craic (pronounced “crack”) is an Irish word that means fun, enjoyment, or good times, and that’s exactly what you’ll find – along with great food and music – during the four-day, all-day Raglan Road Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival at Disney Springs.
One day is simply not enough time to properly celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, so Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restaurant is celebrating before, during, and after the Irish holiday with “the most authentic Irish festival in America” from March 16 through March 19, 2023.
“The Mighty Festival has earned its reputation as the best Irish hospitality experience in America,” says pub co-owner John Cooke. “Our festival is for everyone — bring the family and enjoy good times together. “You won’t find Irish talent like this anywhere else in the U.S. on St. Patrick’s Day.”
Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival Entertainment
The craic includes notable Irish bands flown in just for the occasion:
- Elevation – A world-renowned U2 tribute band (this year celebrating their 20th anniversary)
- Clare Sands – A 6th-generation fiddler, bilingual singer, composer, and multi-instrumentalist Strings & Things – A Trad/Folk/Roots crossover band from Tipperary and Galway
- One for the Foxes – Award-winning instrumentalists with a deep-rooted passion for traditional Irish music
- Men of Aran – Legends of the Irish trad world who have toured, performed, and recorded with many Irish music luminaries
- Gobhán – A duo who will entertain with Irish ballads and modern Irish songs (and who have performed for the Prince of Wales and the President of Ireland)
- Celtic Croi – A trio from Glasgow, Dublin, and Belfast who perform a vibrant show of music and song.
Plus, The Raglan Road Irish Dancers, who have performed in the world’s greatest Irish dance shows, will perform throughout the festival.
The Mighty Festival will also take its live Irish music and dance to the Disney Springs street outside Raglan Road with five outside bars, fun St. Patrick’s Day merchandise, face painting, and more.
Food & Drink
St Patrick’s Day revelers can enjoy Raglan Road’s Signature Brew Flight, Whiskey Flight, or craft beers, wines, and hand-crafted cocktails of their choice while enjoying authentic Irish dishes, including Shepherd’s Pie (beef and lamb version or the popular plant-based option) and fresh-caught fish & chips (also available to go at the adjacent Cooke’s of Dublin counter).
Reservations are encouraged for guests who plan to celebrate at Raglan Road on March 16, 18, or 19, 2023. On St. Patrick’s Day only – March 17, 2023 – Raglan Road will open at 11 a.m. with a $20 cover charge for guests 18 and older (first come, first served; no reservations accepted on this day); younger patrons may enter free of charge.
“Whether this is your first, or one of many St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, we encourage you to join us this year for The Mighty St. Patrick’s Festival,” Cooke says. “We’ll be sure to welcome you to a rollicking good time!”
Click here for more information.