A lineup of limited-time Rainbow-themed snacks are coming to the Disneyland Resort alongside new merchandise for the Rainbow Disney Collection.
These food items will be available from Oct. 4-6 throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure. In addition, starting today, Oct. 1, a new series of rainbow merchandise will be available exclusively at the Disneyland Resort, including a new adult T-shirt and tank top, youth shirt, patch, cinch backpack, and a water bottle.
You can find these merchandise items at the Emporium at Disneyland Park, Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure, and at World of Disney in the Downtown Disney District. As an extra treat, for the weekend of Oct. 4-6, guests can embroider their favorite pair of Mickey ears with rainbow-colored thread at select Disneyland Resort shops.
As for the Rainbow Disney Collection snacks, here’s what you’ll be able to get your hands on across the resort for a limited time:
Rainbow Crispy Treat
- Disneyland Park: Candy Palace, Hunny Spot
- Disney California Adventure: Trolley Treats, Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff
- Downtown Disney District: Marceline’s Confectionery
Rainbow Cookie – Sugar cookie with rainbow drizzle and edible Mickey image
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Plaza Inn, Market House, Alien Pizza Planet, Galactic Grill, Hungry Bear Restaurant
- Disney California Adventure: Fiddler, Fifer & Practical Café, Pacific Wharf Café, Pacific Wharf Gourmet Coffee Cart, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Macaron Box – Strawberry, orange, lemon, green apple, blueberry, and grape macarons
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Refreshment Corner, Market House
- Disney California Adventure: Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa: GCH Craftsman Grill
Rainbow Cheesecake – Cheesecake with white chocolate colored stripes and whipped cream
- Disneyland Park: Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Harbour Galley
- Disney California Adventure: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta
Rainbow Cake – Layers of red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple cake between white chocolate mousse topped with buttercream frosting, rainbow sprinkles, and a chocolate garnish
- Disneyland Park: Plaza Inn
- Disney California Adventure: Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta, Paradise Garden Grill, Flo’s V8 Café, Cocina Cucamonga
Specialty Rainbow Beverage – Grenadine, blue curaçao, coconut rum, silver rum, piña colada mix, and coconut water
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel: PCH Grill, Surfside Lounge, The Sand Bar
Disney California Adventure Offerings
- Rainbow Bread Pudding (Pacific Wharf Café) – Birthday cake-flavored bread pudding
- Hoppy Pride Pilsner (Bayside Brews, Paradise Garden Grill, Angry Dogs)
- Mimosa Flight (Lamplight Lounge – upstairs only)
- Fabulous Freeze (Hollywood Lounge) – Alcoholic rum runner slush with rainbow glow cube
- Rainbow Rock Shake (Schmoozies) – Rainbow cereal milkshake
- Rainbow Funnel Cake Fries (Award Wieners) – Funnel cake fries topped with rainbow-colored icing, rainbow cereal, and whipped cream
- Rainbow Cotton Candy (Outdoor vending carts)
Guests can get refreshed with the Rainbow Tumbler and a Rainbow Glow Cube at various locations throughout Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
To learn more about these locations, visit Disneyland.com.