If you’re missing the Disney Parks, re-create this iconic treat from 50’s Prime Time Café at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – the Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake!
Be sure to clean your plate before you try to take on this delicious milkshake! This recipe is quick and easy, and a perfect reward for minding your manners at the dinner table.
Check out the recipe below:
Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of jelly (strawberry or grape)
- 2 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup of milk
Note: Two cups of sliced strawberries can be substituted for the jelly.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add additional peanut butter or jelly to taste.
The Disney Parks Blog even shared a video detailing the recipe, take a look:
We want to see your creations if you decide to give this recipe for the Peanut Butter & Jelly Milkshake a try! Be sure to share photos with us on Twitter at @Attractions.