Missing all your favorite Disney Parks eats? Bring the flavors of Toy Story Land home with this recipe for the Grilled Cheese Sandwich from Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Check out the recipe below:
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich from Woody’s Lunch Box at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Serves four people
Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of shredded Double Gloucester or cheddar
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt
Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich
- 8 slices of artisan bread
- 8 cheddar cheese slices
- 8 provolone slices
For Cream Cheese Spread:
- Combine cream cheese, Double Gloucester or cheddar, heavy cream, and salt in a food processor. Blend until smooth and set aside.
For Garlic Spread:
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, and salt in a small bowl and stir until blended. Set aside.
For Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich:
- Lay out artisan bread slices on parchment paper or large cutting board.
- Place 2 slices of cheddar on 4 of the bread slices. Place 2 slices of provolone on the remaining bread slices.
- Equally spoon cream cheese spread on slices with provolone. Gently smooth the cream cheese spread over each slice.
- Press the cheddar side and provolone side together.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes, until hot.
- Brush both sides of the sandwiches with the garlic spread.
- Grill sandwiches for 2 minutes on each side, until the cheese is melted and bread is golden brown.
- Plate and enjoy!
We want to see your creations if you decide to give this recipe from Woody’s Lunch Box a try! Be sure to share photos with us on Twitter at @Attractions.