Universal Orlando vacations are back on the calendar with a new, specially-priced four-day park ticket and savings on bookings at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, for a limited time.
From now through September 30, 2022, those planning a trip to Universal Orlando can purchase a four-day ticket starting at $79 per adult, per day (on select dates only), which allows access to the Universal Studios or Islands of Adventure parks each day (one park per day).
The 2-Park, 4-Day Base Ticket pricing varies by date, and some restrictions apply. The special-offer ticket must be purchased by September 30, 2022 and is valid for use through March 31, 2023.
Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort bookings for June 3-August 13, 2022 are available at a 20% savings, starting at $176 per night, plus tax, on stays of five nights or more. The 20% savings offer is available for all room types.
The hotel offer is subject to availability, and no group rates or other discounts apply.
Universal Orlando vacation benefits for guests staying at Cabana Bay Beach Resort include:
- Early Entry into The Wizarding World of Harry Potter areas one hour before park opening (park admission required)
- Resort-wide charging privileges
- Free delivery of purchases from Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, or CityWalk to your hotel room
- Character appearances in the hotel’s lobby each Friday night
- Complimentary shuttle busses to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and CityWalk
There are seven dining outlets and lounges at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, including Bayliner Diner, The Hideaway Bar & Grill, Starbucks, Galaxy Bowl Restaurant, and Swizzle Lounge.
Amenities include Galaxy Bowl ten pin bowling alley, fitness studio, Ace the Arcade, and two themed swimming pools.
For more information and to take advantage of the ticket or room offers visit UniversalOrlando.com.