Epcot guests will soon get to tuck in to some classic American barbecue when Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue opens at The American Adventure this winter.
The new fast-casual restaurant will offer classic backyard barbecue from across the U.S. alongside homestyle craft beers.
The menu features a variety of sandwiches and platters, as well as a plant-based option. Here’s what guests can look forward to when the location opens:
- Sliced Texas Beef Brisket Sandwich with house-made spicy mop sauce on garlic toast
- South Carolina Smoked Sausage Sandwich with tangy mustard sauce and caramelized onions
- Kansas City Smoked Chicken (available alone or as part of a platter)
- Memphis Dry-Rub Pork Ribs (available alone or as part of a platter)
- North Carolina Chopped Smoked Port Butt (available alone or as part of a platter)
- Power Greens Salad with chilled pulled chicken, citrus, and a citrus vinaigrette
- Grilled Burger topped with BBQ pork and a fried onion ring
- Plant-Based BBQ Burger with a plant-based patty topped with BBQ jackfruit on vegan garlic toast
Sauces for your meal include a spicy mop sauce, sweet BBQ, tangy mustard, and a vinegar-based sauce. For sides, guests can choose from items like french fries, beer-battered onion rings, mac and cheese, baked beans with burnt ends, house-made pickles, and creamy slaw.
Kids will have their own menu options at Regal Eagle Smokehouse, including a burger, BBQ chicken salad, BBQ chicken leg, or a BBQ rib platter. Each option comes with their choice of two sides.
For sweets, try desserts like Banana Pudding, a S’mores Brownie, or a cup of fresh watermelon garnished with torn mint.
The restaurant will offer a selection of beer and ciders from around the country, wines from the West Coast, and specialty regional cocktails with and without alcohol. Coca-Cola fountain beverages will also be available.
Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue will open this winter at The American Adventure in Epcot. To learn more, visit DisneyWorld.com.