Rosen Hotels & Resorts is opening the doors of their nine Orlando-based hotels to evacuees of Hurricane Michael.
For those affected, Rosen is offering special Distress Rates to give evacuees a safe place to stay during the storm. The resorts offer free Wi-Fi and are pet-friendly – plus no additional pet fee with the Distress Rate of $59-79 per night.
Guests staying at one of the six following leisure hotels can add an extra $10 a night to receive two adult breakfast buffets daily during their stay. This rate includes the Kids Eat Free Program, where kids 9 years old and younger can eat free when accompanied by an adult purchasing the buffet. The breakfast package must be confirmed when the stay is booked.
Distress Rate: $59/night
- Rosen Inn International, 7600 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn closest to Universal, 6327 International Dr., Orlando
- Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, 9000 International Dr., Orlando
- Midpointe Hotel, 9922 Hawaiian Court, Orlando
- Clarion Inn & Suites at International Drive, 9956 Hawaiian Court, Orlando
- Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, 8442 Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista
To book a stay at these hotels, call (866) 33-ROSEN or book online.
Distress Rate: $79/night
- Rosen Plaza, 9700 International Drive, Orlando
- To book, call (800) 627-8258 or book online
- Rosen Centre, 9840 International Drive, Orlando
- To book, call (800) 204-7234 or book online
- Rosen Shingle Creek, 9939 Universal Blvd., Orlando
- To book, call (866) 996-6338 or book online
All Distress Rates are subject to applicable taxes, are based upon availability and are not applicable for groups or with any other promotions. These rates are offered exclusively to evacuees of Hurricane Michael and will stay in effect until the threat has passed.
To learn more about Rosen Hotels & Resorts, visit RosenHotels.com.