This holiday season, guests of all ages can enjoy delicious food, live shows, and fun entertainment inspired by the natural world during SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration.
Over 3 million lights will sparkle during the holiday event, offered on select dates from Nov. 17 to Dec. 31.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration runs on Nov. 17-25, 30, and Dec. 1-2, 7-9, and 14-31. Offerings during this year’s event include:
- Dine with Santa at Shamu Stadium (New) – Enjoy a fun holiday experience and meet Santa Claus during this all-new dining experience. This buffet-style dinner offers a menu of traditional holiday favorites and desserts. Guests will also receive reserved seating to Winter Wonderland on Ice. Prices start at $40 and can be purchased online in advance.
- O Wondrous Night – See a live nativity scene, complete with more than 30 carolers, life-sized puppets, and animals in this experience based on The Christmas Story, told through the eyes of the animals that were there.
- Winter Wonderland on Ice – Christmas will come to life on a stage of ice, jewels, and lights as ice skaters dazzle audiences in this show. A sea of trees and fountains will dance in the background to help create this holiday experience for the whole family.
- Sesame Street’s Elmo’s Christmas Wish – In this Sesame Street stage show, kids young and old can join Cookie Monster, Grover, Zoe, and Rosita as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish.
- Shamu Christmas Miracles – Celebrate the holiday season with the orcas as Shamu Stadium is illuminated with lights and candles as Christmas Carols fill the air.
- Meet Santa Claus – Guests can share their Christmas wishes and take photos with Santa Claus during this special holiday offering.
- Rudolph’s ChristmasTown – Guests can immerse themselves in the story of “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. Stroll past life-size storybook vignettes of the classic story, and meet characters like Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble, and Yukon Cornelius.
- The Christmas Market – Found along the park’s Bayside Pathway, The Christmas Market will offer festive entertainment and culinary options. See playful elves, a model train village, and seasonal entertainment at this event cornerstone. Guests can also relax by the fire pit with a holiday cocktail as they watch the Sea of Trees.
Guests can also enjoy daily holiday offerings throughout the season, like:
- Clyde & Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas – This classic comedy show returns as Sea Lion & Otter Stadium celebrates the season. Clyde and Seamore, along with a few of their otter friends, an elf, and even a walrus, will invite guests to join in on their holiday celebration.
- Pets Ahoy Christmas – Enjoy a Christmas version of this comedy show filled with surprise twists and a cast of unlikely characters that are sure to get you laughing.
- Rudolph’s Movie Experience – “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” will come to life with this immersive movie experience.
- Sea of Trees – Stroll through a winter wonderland as a sea of holiday trees light up to music on the water. Images will come to life on over 100 trees, including the giant centerpiece that towers 70 feet above the water.
- Snow Flurries at Waterfront – Guests can walk along the water’s edge for holiday shopping at Shoppes at Waterfront. A magical snowfall will occur as holiday sounds and smells fill the air.
To learn more about SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.