SeaWorld Orlando adds St. Patrick’s Day celebration to Seven Seas Food Festival
SeaWorld Orlando Seven Seas Food Festival continues through May 7, 2023, but in addition to filling out its concert lineup, the festival has announced a SeaWorld St. Patrick’s Day celebration on March 9-12 and 16-19, 2023.
In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, the annual food festival’s Irish Market Plaza will be home to live traditional Irish music and stilt walkers. Entertainment is scheduled at select times from 12:30 to 6 p.m.
Among the park’s new food items offered only during the St. Patrick’s Day dates is Irish coddle, which joins existing festival favorites at the Irish Market, like corned beef hash, Guinness beef stew, Jameson bread pudding, Guinness draught, Magners original Irish cider, and an Irish cold brew latte.
Full Concert Lineup Announced
Each weekend during the Seven Seas Food Festival, guests can attend a concert at the park’s Bayside Stadium. Concerts are free with park admission, though guests can purchase varying levels of reserved seating.
The entire lineup of concert performers is now available, with SeaWorld recently revealing the last unannounced artists.
- Mar. 12, 2023: Sean Kingston (Pop)
- Mar. 19, 2023: Hanson (Pop)
- Apr. 1, 2023: Warrant (Rock) – Just announced
- Apr. 2, 2023: Smokey Robinson (R&B) – Just announced
- Apr. 8, 2023: Cory Asbury (Country)
- Apr. 15, 2023: Chris Lane (Country)
- Apr. 16, 2023: The Marshall Tucker Band (Country)
- Apr. 22, 2023: Tito Nieves (Latin)
- Apr. 29, 2023: The Commodores (R&B)
- Apr. 30, 2023: Scott Stop of Creed (Rock) – Just announced
Click here for more information about Sea World’s St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and full menus for all of the Seven Seas Food Festival’s markets.