Seven Seas Food Festival returns Feb. 3 – May 7, 2023, at SeaWorld Orlando. The event will feature unique food and drinks from around the world, plus a full calendar of concerts.
SeaWorld describes Seven Seas Food Festival as “Orlando’s largest theme park food festival.” The event, which runs Thursdays through Sundays, will boast over 200 specialty food items and drinks, including international cuisine from countries like Italy, Ireland, Brazil, Germany, and others.
The festival operates during the park’s regular hours and provides guests with a perfect opportunity to squeeze in rides on Ice Breaker or take a peek at construction for Pipeline, the surf coaster opening this spring, in between food stops.
To get the most out of their visit, guests can purchase a tasting lanyard. A 10-sample lanyard costs $70, a savings of 40% compared to buying food and drinks individually. A 15-sample lanyard goes for $85, a savings of 50%. SeaWorld Orlando passholders can purchase 18 samples for the price of 15.
Seven Seas Food Festival Concert Lineup
Visiting artists will perform 28 concerts over the three months of Seven Seas Food Festival. Performances will take place Saturdays and Sundays in the park’s Bayside Stadium. Concerts are free with park admission, though guests can purchase varying levels of reserved seating starting at $9.99.
Here’s the partial list of musicians, with more to be announced soon:
- Feb. 4, 2023: En Vogue (R&B)
- Feb. 5, 2023: REO Speedwagon (Rock)
- Feb. 11, 2023: The Commodores (Funk & Soul)
- Feb. 18, 2023: Collective Soul (Rock)
- Feb. 19, 2023: Jerry Rivera (Latin)
- Feb. 25, 2023: Don McLean (Rock)
- Feb. 26, 2023: Ludacris (Hip Hop)
- March 4, 2023: Joey Fatone & Friends (Pop)
- March 26, 2023: Eli Young Band (Country)
Guests will have plenty of food and drink options to choose from while enjoying Seven Seas Food Festival. Here are some of the items new to the 2023 festival that guests can find at the marketplaces throughout the park, along with official descriptions from SeaWorld Orlando:
- Parmesan Truffle fries: Grana Padano cheese, fresh parsley, winter white truffle oil
- Pork Belly Feijoada: pork belly and black bean Brazilian stew, garnished with green onions
- Ropa Vieja: 12-hour slow cooked shredded beef served on top of smashed plantains, garnished with micro cilantro
- Classic Reuben: Thin-sliced pastrami served on marbled rye bread with sauerkraut and Swiss cheese, garnished with a gherkin
- Italian Beef Arancini: Arancini served on top of San Marzano tomato sauce, garnished with fresh basil
- Strawberry Shortcake A La Mode: vanilla ice cream served with yellow cake, topped with strawberry glaze
- Jameson Bread Pudding: Jameson-infused bread pudding topped with Jameson anglaise sauce
Additionally, guests will find these new menu items at the full-service Sharks Underwater Grill:
- Lobster and Shrimp Cakes: Caribbean remoulade, salsa verde and rainbow green salad
- Chicken and Shrimp Tagine: succulent slow cooked light stew of chicken, shrimp and vegetables with aromatic Mediterranean spices, jasmine rice
- Chocolate Mousse Marquise: chocolate mousse, raspberry coulis, pecans and edible gold garnish
A number of new drinks join the 2023 lineup at the festival’s many marketplaces:
- Island Rum Punch: Light, dark and coconut rum, orange juice, pineapple juice, cranberry
- Southern Peach: Fistful bourbon, peach schnapps, peach, Sprite, simple syrup
- Frozen Polynesian Summer: Pineapple rum, mango, coconut cream, pineapple juice
- Aperol Spritz: Aperol and Prosecco
- Mediterranean Sangria: Red Sangria, red wine, cranberry juice, orange juice, lime
- Tokyo Rose: Shimizu-No-Mai Pure Snow sake, Tito’s Vodka, Triple Sec, cranberry
- Irish Cold Brew Latte: Jameson Cold Brew, coffee, cream, simple syrup
Meanwhile, an all-new marketplace booth, Caribbean Moonshine, will make its debut near Seafire Grill. Its menu will feature:
- Marmalade Mayhem: Orange 80 Proof Moonshine
- Cat 5: Coconut 80 Proof Moonshine
- Passionfruit Prohibition: Passionfruit 80 Proof Moonshine
- Banana Breeze: Banana 80 Proof Moonshine
- PB & C Cannonball: Peanut Butter and Chocolate 80 Proof Moonshine
Click here for more information, full menus, and to purchase tasting lanyards or concert reserved seating.