SeaWorld Orlando is decking the halls for the return of their Christmas Celebration, running from Nov. 23 – Dec. 31.
For just five weeks, the park will be transformed into a winter wonderland with over 3 million lights. Guests can enjoy award-winning entertainment, including the new Sesame Street Christmas Parade, seasonal shows like “O Wondrous Night”; meet Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, or even head to Wild Arctic and meet Santa Claus himself.
Also new for this year, guests can dine with St. Nicholas over a holiday meal with help from his Kitchen Elves.
Take a look at a full breakdown of this year’s offerings:
- Experience Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer in Rudolph’s ChristmasTown through life-size storybook vignettes that feature the classic story. Guests can also meet characters including Rudolph, Clarice, Bumble, and Yukon Cornelius.
- In “O Wondrous Night,” guests can see a live nativity with more than 30 carols, life-sized puppets and animals in this display based on “The Christmas Story,” told through the eyes of the animals that were there.
- In the nighttime holiday show “Miracles,” guests will witness the majesty of SeaWorld’s killer whales against the backdrop of a unique soundtrack.
- Christmas will come to life on the ice, as skaters perform in an ice-skating extravaganza. A sea of trees and fountains dancing in the background will come together for a unique experience for the whole family to enjoy.
- New for this year is the Sesame Street Christmas Parade, with floats decorated for the occasion.
- Also new for 2019 is Sea Lion High’s Christmas Pageant, featuring the students and faculty of Sea Lion High.
- Stop by Santa’s North Pole Village, where Santa’s helpers are a bunch of furry friends! Santa’s Elves and their team of adopted dogs, cats, birds, rats, and pigs work together in an all-new SeaWorld Pets Ahoy experience.
- Guests can share their wishes with Santa Claus while exploring SeaWorld’s Wild Arctic this holiday. There guests will find animal encounters and a visit with Santa.
- The Christmas Market will return to the Bayside Pathway, featuring festive entertainment and eats. Guests can compete with playful elves, see a model train village, or relax by the glow of the fire pit with a view of the Sea of Trees.
To learn more about SeaWorld Orlando’s Christmas Celebration, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando.
Check out our videos from SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration below: