After its debut last year, SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is returning for its second year this spring. The event will feature all-new dishes and returning favorites along with world-class entertainment every Saturday and Sunday from Feb. 17 – April 15.
As with all food offerings at SeaWorld Orlando, each item at the Seven Seas Food Festival will reflect the park’s commitment to sustainable farming and foods. Guests will be able to try dishes that are made with organic ingredients, regional produce, cage-free eggs and sustainable seafood.
Two new culinary markets will join last year’s booths, offering more sample-sized dishes from all over the world. Menu highlights from the festival include:
- NEW German Market: Weiner Schnitzel Slider
- NEW All-American Market: Nathan’s Chicago, New York and Coney Island Hog Dog Sliders
- Asian Market: Peking Duck Lo Mein with Fresh Oriental Vegetables
- Mexican Market: Braised Chicken Adobo with Mole Sauce, Cheese and Mexican Rice
- Caribbean Market: Cinnamon Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Sweet Plantain Mash
- Florida Market: Wild Boar Smoked Cheddar Sausage
- Mediterranean Market: Sea Scallops Provençal with Wild Mushroom Risotto
- North Atlantic Market: New England Lobster Roll
- Pacific Coast Market: Braised Pork Cheeks with Savory Apple Polenta
- Brazilian Market: Brazilian Churrasco with Chimichurri and Garbanzo Frito
- Polynesian Island Market: Pineapple Tofu Poke Bowl
- Gulf Coast Market: Southern Creamy Cheese Grits with a Blackened Shrimp
Seasonal flavors will also be available during the food festival. From Feb. 17 – March 25, specialty barbecue items will be offered, featuring the park’s famous short rib, chicken and brisket. New flavors will join the event starting March 31.
To join all the savory and sweet flavors of the festival, guests will be able to choose from 50 wines and 70 beers to pair with their samples. Five new brew and beverage huts will be stationed throughout the park to give plenty of opportunities for guest to indulge during the festival. You can check out the complete menu here.
The Seven Seas Sampling Lanyard will also be available once again this year. With 5, 8 or 15 item Sampling Lanyards to choose from, there’s an offering to suit every guest’s palate.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at select markets at 11 a.m. with all locations open by 12 p.m., every Saturday and Sunday from Feb. 17 – April 15. The food festival is included with park admission, as well as the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium. Performers will be announced at a future date.
For more information on the Seven Seas Food Festival, and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.