SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is in full swing, but the party really kicks off from Feb. 12-16 and 19-21 with the scintillating sights, sizzling sounds, and fabulous flavors of Mardi Gras!
Fat Tuesday lands on Feb. 16 this year, but SeaWorld Orlando is celebrating for more than a week as Mardi Gras joins the park’s annual Seven Seas Food Festival, with live music, a street party, parades, and tantalizing tastes inspired by New Orleans favorites.
The Mardi Gras celebration takes place from 12:30-6 p.m. at various locations around the park. In particular, watch for:
- Pop-Up Parade: Wild Arctic Plaza is the place to be when entertainers, bead captains, stilt walkers, and musicians perform in a special pop-up parade.
- Jazz Band: It wouldn’t be Mardi Gras without the jazz and Cajun sounds of New Orleans, and a live band brings the party to life.
- Street Party: Speaking of parties, Wild Arctic Plaza is the hottest spot in the park when a DJ, street performer, and a physically distanced dance party unleash the Bourbon Street vibe.
- Gulf Coast Flavors: When is it okay to have powdered sugar all over your face? When you’re digging into those classic Nawlin’s treats, crispy-sweet beignets! Enjoy other traditional favorites too, including po-boys and southern libations (11:30 a.m. – park close).
In addition, 10 more Bayside Stadium concerts have been added to the Seven Seas Food Festival line up, taking place during Mardi Gras days:
Saturday, February 13
- 2 p.m.: Let It Be – Beatles Tribute
- 4 p.m.: U.S. Stones – Rolling Stones Tribute
- 6 p.m.: Absolute Queen – Queen Tribute
Sunday, February 14
- 2 p.m.: Let’s Get Loud – Jennifer Lopez Tribute
- 4 p.m.: One More Time – Britney Spears Tribute
- 6 p.m.: Born This Way – Lady Gaga Tribute
Saturday, February 20
- 2 p.m.: Renegade – Styx Tribute
- 4 p.m.: Smokin’ – Boston Tribute
- 6 p.m.: Best of Both Worlds – Van Halen with Sammy Hagar Tribute
Sunday, February 21
- 6 p.m.: Chris Jansen
For more information, head to SeaWorld.com/Orlando.