Halloween Spooktacular, SeaWorld Orlando’s annual family-friendly trick-or-treating event, is returning every weekend from October 1 through 30, 2016.
The not-so-spooky event will take place from 12 p.m. to park close and is included with park admission. This year’s Halloween Spooktacular highlights include:
· Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites including Tootsie Roll and SunRype Fruit To Go.
· Penelope’s Garden Party – This “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with a live DJ, animal interactions, a variety of craft opportunities, bubbles floating overhead and whimsical sea-themed characters.
· Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to Elmo, Abby, and the monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit in a song filled stage show.
· Spooktacular Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party will kick off at the Village Square in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
The following Add-Ons are also available for purchase at SeaWorldOrlando.com:
· Dine With Shamu Halloween Spooktacular Brunch – Guests can eat brunch at reserved tables that bring them up close to killer whales. Halloween extras include a family photo in a decorative frame and a free cookie decorating kit. Prices begin at $28 plus tax for adults and $16 plus tax for kids. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
· Meet and Greet with Cookie Monster at SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular- Meet Cookie Monster from Sesame Street during SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular. For $19 per person, guests can meet the character at SeaFire Grill and enjoy a cookie, plus a printed photo of their meet-and-greet to take home. Pass Members receive a 10% discount.
· Reserved Seating: Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween- Reserved seats at a showtime of your choice for Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween show at SeaWorld Orlando are priced at $19 per person.
To learn more about SeaWorld Orlando’s Halloween Spooktacular, visit seaworldparks.com/en/seaworld-orlando/spooktacular/, and watch this installment of Magic City Mayhem featuring the 2015 event: