SeaWorld Orlando is hosting its inaugural SeaWorld Rescue Run in 2020, all to benefit the SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund.
On Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020, runners will travel through the park’s pathways and get a glimpse of SeaWorld’s animals before crossing the finish line at Shamu Stadium.
Amenities of the race include:
- Inaugural SeaWorld Rescue Run finisher’s medal for Fun Run participants
- Commemorative race T-shirt (adults sizes and unisex)
- Commemorative race water bottle
- Finish Line Festival with food and refreshments
- Kids Fun Run inside SeaWorld Orlando near Shamu Stadium with a finisher’s medal
- Free Race Day parking
- Post-race Killer Whale Show (limited spectator tickets)
- Even more SeaWorld surprises
To learn more about the inaugural race at SeaWorld Orlando, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando.