SeaWorld San Antonio is going dark this Halloween with this year’s Howl-O-Scream event, as nightfall awakens hundreds of creatures roaming five scare zones and four haunted houses.
Quench your thirst for fear as you brave five scare zones, four haunted houses, three themed bars, and two sinister shows at this one haunt event you’ll be dying to attend.
This year’s house lineup includes:
- Dark Side of the Gardens – Step into the dark and deep woods, distorted with living nightmares. The further you explore, the darker it gets.
- Karver’s Kradle – They say that Mr. Karver put his heart and soul into his puppetry. They have no idea how right they were…
- Unearthed: Scarlett’s Revenge – During routine maintenance at the park, an excavation crew uncovered a centuries-old house buried deep in the ground. Upon opening the door, a sinister spirit was unleashed – Scarlett – a furious demon who wields a deck of magical cards that summon creatures of Howl-O-Scream’s past.
- Zombie Horde (New) – Romero Corporation invites guests to Matheson’s Corners, but beware…one wrong move and you may become a part of the Zombie Horde!
Guests can experience terror from all sides in five unique scare zones:
- Zombie Zone (New) – A terrible accident has turned the residents of Matheson’s Corner into the living dead. The Horde continues to spread the zombie-making substance, and you might be next!
- Ripper Row (New) – Stroll through the alleyways of 19th century London, but stay clear of dark corners. The spirit of Jack the Ripper lies in wait to disembowel more victims.
- Vampire Point – The disturbing, fearsome and terrifying collide as the world’s scariest urban legends descend on this decrepit town for a night of fear.
- Werewolf Alley – The pack is on the hunt under the light of the moon! The shapeshifters of Werewolf Alley have emerged from the darkness and have caught your scent.
- Shadow Street – The demon dolls have found a new place to wreak havoc, stalking the pathways in front of Mr. Karver’s Kradle.
This year also includes fun live entertainment, including a new show:
- Monster Stomp (New) – This new show takes guests to Victorian London in the Nautilus Amphitheater. Guests will meet the creatures of the night as they travel to another era.
- Shamu’s Rockin’ Creepshow – Hosted by Jack O’Lantern, this Halloween-themed Shamu show will put a new twist on some spooky favorites.
Guests can also enjoy themed bars throughout the park, including:
- Fangs – Get your transfusion at Vampire Point…just don’t become the waitstaff’s midnight snack.
- Z-Bar – It’s the end of the world at the apocalyptic bar, so take shots with zombies!
- Ripped (New) – Try a tasty beverage at this steampunk-themed bar.
SeaWorld San Antonio’s Howl-O-Scream runs from Sept. 28 – Oct. 28.
To learn more about Howl-O-Scream at SeaWorld San Antonio, and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorld.com/San-Antonio.