SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival is back once again with even more dates for this year’s event.
Guests can sip and sample their way through international street food traditions every weekend from Feb. 9 – May 5. New for this year, on Feb. 15, guests can enjoy the food festival on Friday evenings from 4-9 p.m. with all food and drink booths available to visit.
The culinary marketplaces throughout the park will offer local craft beers and new foodie flavors. You can check out the full menu for the event here.
In addition to the eats and treats, SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival will offer concerts every Saturday and Sunday at Bayside Stadium, all included with theme park admission. Check out the first six weeks of entertainment below, and stay tuned for more to be announced:
- Feb. 9 – The Fray
- Feb. 10 – Sugar Ray
- Feb. 16 – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
- Feb. 17 – Little River Band
- Feb. 23 – Flo Rida
- Feb. 24 – 98 Degrees
- March 2 – Lifehouse
- March 3 – Cole Swindell
- March 9 – Lee Brice with LOCASH (5 p.m. start time)
- March 10 – I Love the 90’s feat. En Vogue, Kid N Play, Coolio, Tone Loc, Rob Base, Young MC (5 p.m. start time)
- March 16 – Bret Michaels
- March 17 – Gente De Zona
- March 23 – The Commodores
- March 24 – 38 Special
- March 30 – Lindsey Stirling
- March 31 – Better Than Ezra with Tonic (5 p.m. start time)
- April 6 – Olga Tañon
- April 7 – Roots & Boots ’90s Electric Throwdown – Featuring Sammy Kershaw, Aaron Tippin & Collin Raye
- April 13 – Jay Leno
- April 14 – Andy Grammer
- April 20 – Collective Soul
- April 21 – Tenth Avenue North
- April 27 – Postmodern Jukebox
- April 28 – Willie Colón
- May 4 – Macy Gray
- May 5 – Earth, Wind & Fire
Concerts will begin at 6 p.m. each Saturday and Sunday unless otherwise noted. To get the best seat at the show, guests can purchase reserved seating for select performances online.
For more information, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando.