Starting Nov. 11, SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration returns to SeaWorld San Antonio for 38 days, as the park transforms into a holiday wonderland full of millions of sparkling lights, decorations, festivities, and more.
New offerings on the menu for this year’s event include:
- “Coastal Christmas: Tidings of Joy” – At SeaStar Theater, dusk settles in a small coastal village where residents await the arrival of holiday packages and the start of their annual gift exchange. Decorations are prepared and Christmas traditions are re-lived through this new show featuring songs and festive memories.
- The Jingle Belles – This all-girl group explores musical genres like pop, jazz, and soul as they belt out holiday tunes and invite guests to sing along.
- Rudolph’s Brass Band – Guests can sing and march along as they take in songs from the classic Christmas movie, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, performed with a twist by a spirited brass band.
- Exclusive Pass Member Scavenger Hunt – Pass members who complete all five challenges around the park will receive a limited-edition Coca-Cola beanie (while supplies last).
There will also be plenty of returning offerings to SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, including:
- Yuletide-themed areas – A country Christmas can be discovered at Christmas Market, with a unique Christmas tree made entirely of cowboy boots. Park goers can also stroll through Christmas Cove, a 1950s-inspired wonderland, as well as enjoy a whimsical Snowman Village where they can pose with life-sized snowmen. Additionally, millions of lights adorn every corner of the park to put guests in the ultimate holiday mood.
- Holiday shows and festive animal presentations – World class entertainment awaits those craving the holiday spirit. Enjoy a bit of Fiesta flare with the Merry Mariachis, hear the greatest story ever told in Peace on Earth, and be inspired by festive animal presentations like A Beluga Christmas and Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Guests can immerse themselves in the story of Rudolph when strolling past life-size story book vignettes featuring the classic tale and can meet beloved characters including Rudolph, Clarice, Yukon Cornelius, and Bumble.
- The Sesame Street Christmas Parade –This parade features fantastic, festively decorated floats with show-stopping performances that celebrate the magic of the holiday season! The whole family will experience an energetic Christmas celebration with Sesame Street friends, including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, Ernie, and more. Families are sure to sing, dance, and be merry with their favorite furry friends!
- Festive food and beverages – Plenty of holiday inspired treats and eats will satisfy cravings with seasonal candies and baked goods, fireside s’mores, piping hot chocolate and coffee, and winter cocktails including the new Mistletoe Margarita and Santa’s Night Cap. Those wanting a traditional holiday meal can join Mrs. Claus in her expansive kitchen for Dinner with Santa as she serves up a Christmas feast and welcomes Santa, and families and friends can delight in holiday food and fun as they Dine with Rudolph and Friends. (Reservations required for Mrs. Claus and Rudolph dining.)
In addition to all the holiday fun, guests can also view, engage with, and learn about everything from orcas, dolphins, belugas, sharks, and penguins, as well as tropical fish, sea turtles, birds and more.
SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration runs on select days from Nov. 11 through Jan. 2, from 1-9 p.m. For more information, visit SeaWorld.com/San-Antonio.
Check out our video of the Sesame Street Christmas Parade at SeaWorld San Antonio below: