During weekends in October, see where Halloween meets the sea at SeaWorld Orlando’s annual Halloween Spooktacular.
This family-friendly event will immerse guests in an underwater “fantasea” with trick-or-treating, whimsical pumpkin fish, sea-themed arts and crafts, and up-close animal encounters.
SeaWorld’s Halloween Spooktacular takes place from noon to 7 p.m. weekends, Oct. 3-31, 2015. Like all special events at SeaWorld, Halloween Spooktacular is included with park admission.
Spooktacular highlights include:
• Waves of Trick-or-Treat Fun – Costumed youngsters can trick-or-treat for ghoulish goodies. Each sea-themed, trick-or-treat station features an assortment of candy favorites including Tootsie Roll, Jelly Beans and Airheads, just to name a few.
• Penelope’s Party Zone – This dynamic “underwater” environment comes to life each weekend with a live DJ, a variety of craft opportunities, bubbles floating overhead and colorful sea-themed characters. The zone is located on SeaWorld’s Bayside Pathway.
• Sesame Street’s Countdown to Halloween – Celebrate with The Count, Elmo, Abby, and the rest of everyone’s Sesame Street friends. The Count is feeling lonely this Halloween, and it’s up to you and the loveable monsters from Sesame Street to get him into the Halloween spirit. Batty bats and spooky skeletons join the fun in a song filled stage show that invites you and your family to dance, play, and sing along.
• Spooktacular Dance Party – Children join Princess Penelope and her under-the-sea friends for a Spooktacular Dance Party where they can participate in line-dancing favorites as clouds of bubbles fill the evening air. The party will kick off at the Village Square in the front of the park every event night one hour before park closing.
Spooky add-ons include:
• Sweet Treat Decorating – Kids and parents can have a “splash” decorating their own sweet treats at the cookie decorating stations. The kits include a cookie, frosting and toppings and are available for $7
• Dine With Shamu Halloween Spooktacular Brunch – Guests can celebrate with an immersive brunch experience at Dine With Shamu. They will enjoy seasonal items and reserved tables that bring them up close to majestic killer whales. There also are some Halloween surprises including a family photo in a decorative frame and a free cookie decorating kit. Prices begin at $28 for adults and $16 for kids.
For more information, park hours and to purchase tickets, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.