SeaWorld’s 2018 Seven Seas Food Festival extended through April 29 with additional Latin dishes
You have two additional weekends to savor international flavors at SeaWorld Orlando, because the 2018 Seven Seas Food Festival has been extended through April 29, with new Latin dishes joining to the menu starting this Saturday.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Seven Seas Food Festival has been extended through April 29, offering guests an additional two weekends to explore the 60 unique eats, 70 craft brews, and 50 wines and spirits. And starting March 31, SeaWorld Orlando’s popular Seven Seas Food Festival will be turning up the heat with new Latin-inspired menu items.
The event will also feature performances from Latin artists every Saturday and Sunday starting with headliners Eddie Palmieri on March 31 and El Gran Combo on April 1.
Weekend concerts at SeaWorld Orlando’s Bayside Stadium are scheduled to include:
• Eddie Palmieri – March 31
• El Gran Combo – April 1
• Yandel – April 7
• Jerry Rivera – April 8
• N’Klabe- April 15
• Nicky Jam – April 21
• Tracy Lawrence – April 22
• Grand Funk Railroad – April 28
• Josh Turner – April 29
Beginning Saturday, March 31, guests can purchase new menu items prepared by SeaWorld’s Executive Chef Hector Colon, with inspiration from Latin American flavor and tradition. Dishes joining the festival include:
• Empanadilla Loca- Pizza Empanada with Cheese, Beef, Mayo-Ketchup, Lettuce and Tomato
• Mofongo with Carne Frita- Garlic Mashed Plantains with Onion Mojo, Served with Fried Pork
• Lechón Asado- Traditional, Roasted Pork Rubbed with Caribbean Seasonings, Pigeon Peas and Choice of Ripe or Sweet Plantains
• Pincho con Tostones- Skewered, Flame-grilled Chicken or Pork with a Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce and Served with Fried Plantains
• Empanadilla de Pizza- Pastry Filled with Mozzarella Cheese and Zesty Tomato Sauce
• Empanadilla de Carne- Pastry Filled with Savory Ground Beef
• Empanadilla de Pollo- Pastry filled with Seasoned Pulled Chicken
• Bacalaítos- Thin, Crispy Salted Codfish Pancake
The new menu items join the Festival’s existing 12 culinary markets with Asian, Mediterranean, North Atlantic, Polynesian and locally inspired dishes. To accompany each plate, guests can also enjoy 70 local and international craft brews and 50 wines and spirits including flavored mojitos, margaritas and sangria. A complete menu of the Seven Seas Food Festival selections can be found online at SeaWorldOrlando.com/SevenSeas.
SeaWorld’s Seven Seas Food Festival begins at select markets around the park at 11:00 a.m. with all locations in full operation by 12:00 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday through April 29. The Seven Seas Food Festival is included with park admission, including the festival’s concerts and performances at Bayside Stadium.
For more information SeaWorldOrlando.com and watch these videos: