SeaWorld Orlando really gets into the holiday spirit with their Christmas Celebration. The event takes place on select dates Nov. 23 through Dec. 31, 2013 and is included with park admission.
New to This Year’s Celebration:
• The holidays have arrived, and everybody’s Sesame Street friends have come to SeaWorld Orlando for a festive and fun musical celebration. At Elmo’s Christmas Wish, join Rosita, Grover, Zoe and Cookie Monster as they work together to help Elmo find his Christmas wish.
Families and friends can once again enjoy the spirit of Christmas during SeaWorld’s holiday-themed shows and festivities:
• Shamu Christmas Miracles: SeaWorld invites guests to experience the grace and beauty of the Shamu family at Shamu Stadium, during this nighttime show. Thrilling seasonal music rings out as whales soar through the air in a performance that will take the audience on a voyage into the heart of the holidays.
• O Wondrous Night tells the greatest story never told, with more than 30 carols, based upon The Christmas Story and told through the eyes of a variety of live animals.
• Winter Wonderland on Ice is where Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and light as ice skaters show off their skills. The other stars of the show are the towering fountains of water dancing on the lake and fireworks that light up the night sky after the last ice show of the evening.
• Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas features Santa’s helpers, Clyde and Seamore the sea lions, along with a few mischievous otters, a comical elf, and a wintery walrus or two, search for Santa to determine if they’re on the naughty or nice list.
• SeaWorld celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, featuring soaring fountains, lights and festive fireworks, choreographed to holiday musical favorites.
• At the Wild Arctic attraction, guests embark on a wondrous journey to the North Pole aboard The Polar Express Experience. The holiday classic comes to life as guests are immersed in the heart-warming story of a young boy’s thrilling ride into an enchanted world. The sights, sounds, and scents of the season surround you. Also be on the lookout for Santa Claus after your ride.
• The Sea Of Trees includes more than 100 massive trees, each sparkling, lighted and choreographed to classic holiday tunes around SeaWorld’s center lake. Guests can enjoy this light show at various times throughout the night beginning at 6 p.m.
• The Christmas Market, located on the park’s Bayside Pathway, features unique artisans and culinary foods and drinks. Guests can also find one-of-a-kind gifts, like sea-themed tree decorations and holiday inspired SeaWorld apparel.
Experience the most popular holiday shows from the best seats by purchasing Christmas Show Seating, which provides guests with reserved seating at Shamu Christmas Miracles, O Wondrous Night, Winter Wonderland on Ice and Clyde and Seamore’s Countdown to Christmas, plus front-of-the-line access to The Polar Express Experience.
Plus, enjoy a dinner of Christmas favorites with Santa and Mrs. Claus during Santa’s Fireside Feast, a charming, warm-hearted holiday experience. This all-you-care-to-eat menu of holiday favorites and desserts takes place weekends of SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and provides an exclusive time to meet Santa. Reservations are required, and include a complimentary family photo. To book your reservation, visit SeaWorldOrlando.com.
Here’s a look at SeaWorld’s Christmas offerings from a past year:
Here’s a look at the Sea of Trees: