This Saturday, Nov. 23, 2013, Theme Park Connection, the store for buying and selling one-of-a-kind Disney, movie and theme park memorabilia, will re-open in a larger (15,000 sq. ft.), more conveniently located showroom in Orlando. The new location is near The Florida Mall, just minutes from the Orlando International Airport.
With a big move that took more than 20 semi-trucks, Theme Park Connection felt the new location re-opening should come with some big surprises for their guests. Among them is a chance to win a three-day Disney Cruise Line vacation for two, a “Hunger Games” prop costume worn by Marvel and many other door prizes and discounts.
Grand Re-Opening event details:
• Door prize drawings every 1/2 hour including rare Disney items
• Chance to win a three-day Disney Cruise for two. (Drawing in the afternoon)
• Opportunity to win a “Hunger Games” authentic costume
• Exclusive rare movie worn props from the first “Hunger Games” movie for purchase
• Free food and drinks all day
• Disney Legend Bill “Sully” Sullivan, former vice president of the Magic Kingdom, will be on hand signing autographs and sharing stories about opening Epcot Center and working with Walt Disney.
• Two Herbie the Love Bug cars for sale along with props from the films
• 20 percent off everything in store and select items up to 50 percent off
• Meet “Orlando Attractions Magazine – The Show” hosts Banks Lee and JeniLynn Knopp, and other staff members from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Buyer on hand to purchase your Disney and theme park items
• Toys for Tots benefit
• More surprises
Some extra special items are being brought out such as Katniss’ actual Arena Boots worn by Jennifer Lawrence in “The Hunger Games”, along with the chance to own Marvel’s (Jack Quaid) actual costume. It is the authentic costume worn in the scene when he was shot with an arrow by Katniss.
The Grand Re-Opening celebration is from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 23 in Theme Park Connection’s new showroom at 2160 Premier Row, Orlando. For more information, call 407-284-1934 or visit themeparkconnection.com.