The world of Sesame Street has come to life with Sesame Street Bay of Play, now open to guests with limited capacity and physical distancing at SeaWorld San Diego.
Included with admission to SeaWorld San Diego, guests can enjoy all-new offerings for the whole family, including:
- R is for Rescue Presentation — This all-new animal education presentation features Elmo and Abby Cadabby alongside the SeaWorld Rescue Team as they learn about how the team rescues and cares for animals in need.
- Furry Friends Dance Party — Dance and sing with Elmo and friends at this physically distant, interactive dance party in the heart of Sesame Street Bay of Play.
- Abby Cadabby’s Garden — Fly to this garden to meet everyone’s favorite fairy and take physically-distanced photos.
- Storytime with Big Bird — The biggest storyteller on Sesame Street is welcoming friends to his nest to listen to a special Sesame Street story and take photos during this interactive, physically distanced experience.
- The Count’s Castle — Meet Count von Count at an all-new meet-and-greet photo area, The Count’s Castle!
- Big Bird’s Bistro — Grab a bite to eat at this new dining location filled with delicious eats, sweet treats, and specialty smoothies.
Due to current COVID-19 guidelines for the State of California, rides, playground areas, and the splash pad in Sesame Street Bay of Play are closed at this time.
To learn more about Sesame Street Bay of Play at SeaWorld San Diego, visit SeaWorld.com/San-Diego.