Six Flags Over Georgia is hosting a 6-hour coaster marathon to raise funds and awareness for Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, one of the country’s top pediatric healthcare organizations.
This year, the 7th annual CoasterThon will be held on Friday, Aug. 3.
Those who register for the fundraiser will compete for a spot to ride Blue Hawk. The 6-hour marathon will begin at 8 a.m. on Aug. 3, and each contestant will be required to take a 5-minute mandatory break each hour.
The individuals who last the full duration of the marathon and the individual who raises the most money overall will receive special prizes!
Prizes for the CoasterThon and their requirements include:
- Met June 1 registration (Fundraising Deadline) – Six Flags t-shirt
- Top 54 riders participating – Two tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia, and a superhero cape
- Last 4 hours of the CoasterThon – All of the Top 54 rider prizes, plus two additional tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia
- Last all 6 hours of the CoasterThon – All of the prizes for Top 54 riders and lasting 4 hours, four additional tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia, and a Six Flags hat
The top fundraiser for the event will receive:
- All of the prizes for lasting the entire 6 hours
- 2 Flash Pass vouchers
- A ride on Blue Hawk with the park’s president
To learn more about the SuperHero CoasterThon, and register for the fundraiser, visit SixFlags.com/OverGeorgia.