This issue features Sorcerer Mickey (or Apprentice Mickey, as his card calls him) from the new Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom card game. Inside you’ll find everything you need to know to play the game and stop the Disney villains from taking over the park. Our other big story is a feature on the history of the Jaws ride at Universal Studios.
Plus you’ll find much more from all your favorite attractions.
• Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom: Everything you need to know to play this new interactive game
• Q&A with a former Disney publicist. He talks about his many years with the mouse
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10 theme-area restaurant experiences
• Farewell to Jaws: The Jaws ride is closed. Take a look back at its full history.
• Titanic: The Experience: A fun, interesting and emotional I-Drive attraction
• The Year to be at Universal: It’s a big year for their theme parks. Read all about what to expect.
• Resort Report: Check out the work’s largest Marriott.
• Table Service: True Italian at Portobello at Downtown Disney.
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening outside Orlando as well.
Click Here to order the print version.
The Spring issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPod applications. Click Here to download the free app.
Look for the issue at Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million stores nationwide in April. Print subscribers should receive their copy within the next four weeks.