The Spring 2020 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in digital, and soon in our iPhone and iPad app and on Nook and Kindle. Click Here to order your copy.
Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
Mouse rules apply as you enter the cartoon world in this new ride.
Magic Happens Parade
Disneyland has a brand new parade with many firsts.
Three new movie attractions have opened at Epcot. Plus a look at the park’s future.
Top 10 New Things at Universal Orlando This Decade
So much has changed in the past 10 years. Here’s the best.
Q&A: Prop Master Eric Baker
You can thank Eric for the details in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Dueling Dragons to Hagrid’s
• Versus: The Great Movie Ride vs. Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
• Photo Finds
• Table Service: Topolino’s Terrace at Riviera Resort
• Resort Report: Disney’s Riviera Resort
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• In the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
How to Get Your Copy
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscriptions start with this issue.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers should receive their print version in the mail before April 20, 2020.
VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, in the mail before March 25, 2020.