The Summer 2013 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available to order in print, on the Nook and in our free iPhone and iPad apps.
The cover story is all about the brand new Antarctica area at SeaWorld. The new realm features a new ride, shop, restaurant and animal habitat.
The other big story this issue is about Mickey Mouse’s history in the theme parks. Think you know everything there is to know about Mickey Mouse? We bet you don’t.
• Q&A: Disney Disc Jockey, DJ Elliott, shares stories from behind the turntable.
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Under-Appreciated Theme Park Attractions.
• Wilderness Explorers: A new scavenger hunt at Disney’s Animal Kingdom has kids (and adults) exploring the park.
• Resort Report: Seminole Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
• Table Service: Monsieur Paul in France at Epcot
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPod apps. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website.
You can also find the latest issue at Katie’s Candy Company in Universal CityWalk and at Theme Park Connection in Winter Garden, Fla. Print subscribers should receive their copy before July 9.