The Summer 2014 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad apps.
The cover story is all about Disney’s new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride. After years in the making, guests are finally enjoying Seven Dwarfs Mine Train ride at Magic Kingdom. The final part of the New Fantasyland expansion is now open. Get all the details on this new family coaster.
We’ll also celebrate Disney’s Hollywood Studios 25th anniversary with little-known facts and Disney Details.
We have photos and lots of information on Disney’s new colorful, fun, fan favorite parade, Festival of Fantasy.
• Q&A: A talk with Ronald Rodriguez, From Fantasy Faire musician to theme park show producer.
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Places to have breakfast at Walt Disney World.
• Resort Report: Universal Orlando’s new Cabana Bay Beach Resort
• Table Service: Antojito’s Authentic Mexican Food in Universal CityWalk
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Rumor Queue – What could possibly be next in Orlando?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
You can also find the latest issue at Theme Park Connection in Orlando, Fla. Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and July 11, 2014.