The Summer 2021 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, digital, and soon on Nook. The cover story is all about the Jurassic World VelociCoaster! Click Here to order your copy.
• Jurassic World VelociCoaster at Universal Orlando
• The Secret Life of Pets Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood
• Knott’s Bear-y Tales Ride Returns
• Q&A: Steve Tatham: Disney Imagineer and Universal Creative Vice President
• Coming Attractions
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: Three Caballeros
• Versus: VelociCoaster Vs. Incredible Hulk Coaster
• Photo Finds
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Things To Do After the Orlando Theme Parks Close
• Table Service: Disney’s California Grill
• Resort Report: Wyndham Lake Buena Vista and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• The Rumor Queue
• DePaoli On DeParks: When Florida’s Theme Parks Were Working Studios
• In The Loop: The Basics of Roller Coaster Events
• PLUS MORE!
Get Your Copy
• Click Here to order a subscription. Club and VIP Subscribers start with this issue in print. All subscribers have access to the digital version.
• Click Here to order the print and digital version without a subscription.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for iPhone and Android devices.
All current subscribers can read the digital version of this issue in the Downloads area of their account.
Basic and Club Subscribers in the U.S. should receive the print version by July 20, 2021. International subscribers should allow until Aug. 10, 2021. VIP subscribers should receive their print version, along with their Mystery Merch Box, by July 1, 2021.