Nickelodeon Suites Resort is throwing a summer celebration with its Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ‘Summer of Shell’.
The hotel is pulling out all the stops to make the summer of 2014 unforgettable for kids of all ages with new Turtles-themed guest suites, poolside parties, dinner shows and other unique experiences. Michelangelo, Leonardo, Raphael and Donatello are spreading “turtle power” from the pool to the stage and everywhere in between with special weekend events continuing throughout the year.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ‘Summer of Shell’ celebration includes:
• 10 newly designed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-themed guest suites.
• An all new ‘Turtle Power’ poolside show at the Lagoon Pool.
• Poolside glow parties, games, “dive-in” movies and other Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle encounters.
• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-themed dinner shows where guests can dine with their favorite heroes.
• A Guinness World Record “Largest Gathering of People Dressed as Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles” event on Aug. 9.
• Brand new art of The Turtles on the Nickelodeon wall of characters at the Lagoon Pool.
“The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are incredibly popular with kids of all ages and we are thrilled that they are taking over the Nick Hotel for our ‘Summer of Shell’,” said Tony Aslanian, director of sales and marketing for Nickelodeon Suites Resort. “Our guests are going to be yelling ‘booyakasha’ the moment they arrive.”
Here’s the June 19, 2014 episode of “Orlando Attractions Magazine – The Show” featuring a report on the Summer of Shell from Nick Hotel:
Full Q&A with the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles voice actors:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arrive at Nick Hotel:
April O’Neil and the TMNT’s dance with and meet guests:
Special rates and stay packages are available during the ‘Summer of Shell’. For more information and a complete listing of the events happening throughout the year, visit NickHotel.com/TMNT.