If you’ve got a need for speed, the Sunshine Speed Show will give you plenty of thrills from April 26-28 in Lakeland, Fla.
This celebration of motor speed culture will offer vintage cars, classic motorcycles, jalopy and dirt track racing, and air shows, alongside performances from over 20 bands and solo artists across three stages.
Early bird single-day admission starts at $19 for adults, $10 for kids ages 13-17, and entry is free for kids 12 and under. The three-day event will take place at the Sun ’n Fun Expo Campus
“It’s about passion for speed in all its different forms,” said Mark McKee, show producer of the Sunshine Speed Show. “We’ll bring it all together in one place so that people can fully immerse themselves in the culture surrounding speed.”
Fans of dirt track racing and vintage motorcycles can check out the American Historic Racing Motorcycle Association (AHRMA) when it hosts a points-paying round in its national racing series on Saturday, April 27. Both advance and on-site registration are available.
Additional shows and offerings during the event will include:
- Nine unique car shows
- Dirt track motorcycle racing
- The Sunshine Vintage Motorcycle Concours
- The Sunshine Custom Bike Builder Championship
- Air shows and a fly-in
- The Parlor featuring craft beer, wine, and whiskey tastings
- Inspired chef creations on The Fork & Torque Row
- Ride & Destroy Stunt Team sponsored by Bell Helmets
- Vendors and exhibitors
- Weekend camping available in more than 1,000 spaces
- “Got Your Back Vet Ride-In” on Sunday to benefit the Semper Fi Fund
Attendees can save $10 on single and multi-day tickets before Feb. 28. Special offers are also available for the show’s VIP Apex Club and VIP Box packages.
To learn more about the Sunshine Speed Show, and to purchase tickets, visit SunshineSpeedShow.com.