The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort has revealed this year’s menu and themed areas for their annual Food & Wine Classic, which takes place Nov. 8-9.
This year’s menu features returning festival favorites as well as new dishes. This year also marks the 10th year of the event.
Noteworthy new dishes on the 2019 menu include:
- Pan-Seared Rock Fish with cotechino, toasted fregola, romanesco with Lambrusco
- Vegan Pho with rice noodle, bok choy, carrot, bamboo shoot, hoisin and sriracha
- Organic Kabocha Squash Ravioli with pumpkin seed and sage gremolata, pumpkin crema and pecorino
- Poutine, French fries and cheese curds topped with gravy
- Barbacoa Beef Taco with ancho Chile braised beef, minced red onion, lime wedge, cilantro-lime and chimichurri sauce
- Seared Salmon with caramelized cabbage, sauce soubise, chestnut gnocchi ossolani
- Vegetarian Rice Bowl with roasted vegetables, seasoned sushi rice, tempura crunch
Returning fan-favorites include:
- Oven-Roasted Angus Beef Tenderloin with Idaho mashed potatoes, caramelized field mushrooms, sauce bordelaise
- Dynamite Rock Shrimp
- Kimonos and Dragon Sushi
- Funfetti Fried Oreo cookie with dark chocolate ganache
- Traditional Earth-Baked Kalua Pork
- Yu Chen’s Crispy Duck
- Kentuckyaki Chicken Wings with cilantro-lime dipping sauce
The Pig & Poke, the Hawaiian Luau-themed area that debuted at the festival in 2018, will return for 2019 along with other themed areas:
- Carnival Corner – carnival games and food with a twist
- Chinatown – cuisine and beverages inspired by San Francisco’s noted neighborhood
- Bubble Lounge – a sophisticated atmosphere serving sparkling beverages with perfectly paired hors d’oeuvres
- Beer Garden – craft beers with dishes inspired by Oktoberfest
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin’s Executive Chef Dan Herman will feature his personal barbecue favorites at Smokin’ D Barbecue, and original dessert offerings will be served by the resort’s Executive Pastry Chef and World Champion Pastry Chef Laurent Branlard.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers attendees unlimited tastings at over 90 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s restaurants and wine from more than 60 wineries, set to a festival backdrop with live entertainment on the hotel’s causeway. This year, causeway tickets include access to the festival Beer Garden. The event also includes hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
To check out the full list of current menu offerings, visit SwanDolphinFoodAndWineClassic.com.