Walt Disney World’s annual celebration of the visual, culinary and performing arts is returning early next year as the Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
From Jan. 8 – Feb. 22, 2021, guests can enjoy a variety of event offerings, including:
- Over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Explore and purchase the work of Disney and other invited artists on display in marketplaces circling the World Showcase Lagoon
- Step into the scene at special photo locations around the park
- Take part in a paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- See visiting artists create magical works before your eyes
- See performances from Mariachi Cobre and the Jammitors
- Join an art-themed scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise.
More details on the Taste of the Epcot International Festival of the Arts will be shared in the months to come.