SeaWorld San Antonio‘s popular annual event, the Seven Seas Food Festival, has been modified to A Taste of Seven Seas that will take place from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from Aug. 1 to Aug. 30. At the event, guests will be able to make their way “around the world” and visit four locations that celebrate the international flavors of France, Germany, Greece, and Italy.
“During this time, many things in our world have felt completely different,” says Marc Swanson, interim CEO of SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment. “But one thing remains the same: our commitment to provide fun, one-of-a-kind, and educational experiences to our valued guests.”
Here are the menus for each of the festival locations:
- Turkey, mushroom, spinach, and Swiss cheese crepes with parmesan cream sauce
- Monte Cristo crepes made with Black forest ham, turkey breast, gruyere cheese, Havarti cheese, and raspberry jam
- Chocolate crepes filled with cherries and topped with powdered sugar and vanilla whipped cream
- Hazelnut, banana, and strawberry crepes with vanilla whipped cream
- Almond croissant
- Beer-Braised bratwurst with caramelized onions on a pretzel roll
- Braised beef served with spaetzle
- Beer cheese spaetzle with sautéed onions
- Apple strudel with frozen vanilla cream
- Alstadt Kolsch beer
- Alstadt Oktoberfest beer
- Chicken shawarma served on warm pita bread with tomatoes and cucumbers
- Lamb and beef gyros served on pita bread with sliced onion, tomato, and tzatziki sauce
- Glazed mini lamb burger on a sweet roll with spicy feta spread and mixed greens
- Goddess Athena cocktail
- Kouros Rhoditis cocktail
- Italian meatball slider served on a rustic roll and topped with shaved parmesan cheese
- Mediterranean shrimp and pesto flatbread with feta, parmesan, red onion, roasted red pepper, grape tomatoes, and red pepper flakes
- Meaty Italian flatbread with spicy fennel sausage, uncured pepperoni, prosciutto ham, sweet onion, mozzarella-asiago cheese, and sun-dried tomato
- Chicken Margherita flatbread with roasted garlic, plum tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil, and balsamic reduction
- Pistachio cannoli
- Davinci Chianti (red wine)
Barone Fini (white wine)
- Peach Bellini cocktail
All menu items will be available for purchase a la carte, but guests can also opt for A Taste of Seven Seas 10- or 15-item sampling package to make sure they don’t miss out on any of the delicious items. Plus, Pass Members get three additional samples when they purchase a 15 Sampler Lanyard — that’s enough to try all 18 food items at the festival!
Still have a tasting lanyard from this year’s Seven Seas Food Festival? Great News! Guests who purchased a 2020 Seven Seas Food & Beverage Lanyard for the spring event can redeem remaining punches at all A Taste of Seven Seas locations.
In addition to the park’s already strict measures to ensure the health and safety of all SeaWorld San Antonio employees and guests, reservations are required, and capacity will be limited so guests can enjoy the flavorful experience while maintaining safe physical distancing.