Hosts Jessie Reitz and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Banks heads to Disneyland for all the nostalgic fun of Disneyland After Dark: 90s Nite
- Jessie sits down with Orlando Sentinel reporter Gabrielle Russon to chat about her recent visit to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- News in the Queue: Opening dates for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland and Walt Disney World revealed; SeaWorld Orlando launches new Brew Club; new details announced for Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure coming to Islands of Adventure
- Shoutouts, Bloopers and More
See the full interview about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge below:
You can catch a new episode of The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.