Hosts Jessie Reitz and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Banks gets a look inside Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites
- News in the Queue:
- Major theme parks extend closures
- Walt Disney World golf courses remain open
- Top Disney executive forgo salaries
- WhirlyDome on International Drive closes for good
- Legoland New York grand opening delayed until 2021
You can catch a new episode of The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday evening! Our Club & VIP subscribers can get early access to each episode every Thursday morning.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android