Hosts Elisa Rodriguez and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Quinn sets sail aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship to take part in Marvel Day at Sea
- Banks heads to Epcot to participate in runDisney’s Walt Disney World 5K and 10K
- News in the Queue: Concert lineup revealed for this year’s Mardi Gras at Universal Orlando; Naples Ristorante e Bar reopens at Downtown Disney District in California; Holy Land Experience sets date for next Free Admission Day; digital lottery announced for Orlando performances of “Hamilton”
- Shoutouts, Bloopers and More
You can catch The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday at 6 p.m. EST through YouTube Premieres.
YouTube Premieres is a new way for our viewers to watch and experience our new videos together, like a TV show or movie premiere. Everyone can talk about the episode together in the chat as it airs.
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.