Hosts Elisa Rodriguez and Quinn Roseboom bring you this week’s theme park and attraction news. On this week’s episode of The Attractions Show:
- Quinn samples the menu at the all-new Today Cafe at Universal Studios Florida
- Tharin gets an up-close look at Walt Disney World’s new 270-acre solar facility
- News in the Queue: Disney Skyliner character gondolas uncovered; Epcot’s space-themed restaurant set to open in 2019; Disneyland Resort launches new reservation-based annual pass; Wildwood Grove opens at Dollywood
- Shoutouts, Bloopers and More
You can catch a new episode of The Attractions Show on our YouTube channel every Thursday!
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the notification bell to join in when our next episode premieres!
Special thanks to Give Kids The World Village.
• Subscribe to our YouTube channel
• Subscribe to our Print magazine
• Follow us on Twitter: @Attractions
• Like us on Facebook
• Download our free iPhone and iPad app
• Look for our magazine on Nook and Kindle devices and apps, including Android.