Disney and music fans will experience the magical “Symphonic Disney” program performed by the Central Florida Community Arts (CFCArts) Symphony Orchestra on Nov. 17 and 18, 2023, at the Dr. Phillips Center in Orlando, Fla.
Following two sold-out performances for “Classic(al) Rock” last year, CFCArts returns to the Dr. Phillips Center for another larger-than-life performance featuring an orchestra of 300 musicians from in and around Orlando and dozens of Community Choir singers performing beloved Disney music from “Aladdin,” “Moana,” “The Nightmare Before Christmas,” “Mary Poppins,” “Fantasia,” Avengers, and Disney attractions.
“With so many unforgettable Disney films, Broadway shows, theme parks, and more to explore, it was a challenge to narrow down this concert while still performing something everyone will recognize,” said CFCArts Vice President of Creative & Production Justin Muchoney. “Every piece of music that we will perform holds a special place in the heart of someone in that room, and we hope you hear some of your favorites and remember the awe and wonder you felt when you first experienced the music and magic of Disney.”
“Symphonic Disney” Program
- Pride Rock Celebration
- A Disney Finale (of Finales)
- Feed the Birds from “Mary Poppins”
- “Aladdin” Suite
- “The Nightmare Before Christmas”
- Highlights from “Moana”
- Excerpts from “Fantasia”/”Fantasia 2000” – Night on Bald Mountain, L’Apprenti Sorcier (The Sorcerer’s Apprentice), L’Oiseau de Feu (The Firebird), and Pini di Roma (Pines of Rome)
- “The Little Mermaid”
- Highlights from “Coco”
- “Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest”
- Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity Saga – Main Titles/Captain America from “Captain America: The First Avenger,” Iron Man Theme from “Iron Man 3,” Thor, Son of Odin from “Thor: The Dark World,” Wakanda/Ancestral Plane from “Black Panther,” Infinity War from “Avengers: Infinity War,” Portals/Main on End from “Avengers: Endgame”
- Park Hopper: A WDW Whirlwind Tour
- On This Magic Night: Disney Spectaculars
“Symphonic Disney” will be performed at the Dr. Phillips Center on Nov. 17, 2023, at 8 p.m., and on Nov. 18, 2023, at 3 p.m. and 8 p.m. Tickets for all performances start at $20. Lap-held children under 3 are free.
Click here for more information.