Orlando Attractions Magazine – The Show, Episode 38 for August 25, 2011

Join hosts Sam Sanders and Bob Buchanan as they bring you all the latest attractions news from around Central Florida.

The Show - Aug. 25, 2011 - Orlando Attractions Magazine - Episode 38

In this week’s episode:
– See the new, interactive Disney Store at The Florida Mall
– Get backstage at the Nerf Dart World Championships
– Learn how to beat a heat-induced bad mood
– See what new hosts Heather and Ali do on their weeks off
– Remind yourself how to use your summer issue
– Plus more!

You can also subscribe to The Show on iTunes and watch it in HD on our YouTube Channel.

Will August 26, 2011 - 1:57 pm

Good show, although I think the jazz hands and faux sign language is getting a little old.

Reece Robson August 27, 2011 - 1:15 am

I want to win the Nerf competition because I love playing Nerf dart tag with my friends but I only have a small Nerf gun. If I won this competition my friends would be very jealous as I would win every time ! But as I am a kind person I would let them have a go with it too.

Reece Robson
age 8

Cameron August 28, 2011 - 4:37 am

Hi guys I’m Cameron age 12 from the UK we will be in Orlando in October and I CAN’T WAIT your show gets me excited every week, I want to win the NERF comp so I can teach my cousin how to play then pass on my prize to him because he is 7 and a really brave and brilliant kid, he has had a tough time at school and needs a NERF to deter those mean kids!
Thanks for the best show ever!!
Jazz hands!!!! 🙂

Kieran August 28, 2011 - 1:12 pm

How do you collect the if you win???

Kieran August 28, 2011 - 1:13 pm

How do you collect the prize if you win??

Matt Roseboom August 28, 2011 - 8:34 pm

The winner will be notified and the prize will be mailed.

Kieran jordan August 29, 2011 - 7:16 am

This show makes my week complete, it’s funny and interesting and I will be in Orlando again at Christmas and new year. So I think I should win the nerf competition because I have grew up next to people with very good and big nerf guns and the closest I ever got was was a small gun made out of Lego. Whenever they were having a fight I could not play so please winning this prize would help me fit in and make me very thankful.
(Kieran Jordan, uk)

Nadi September 2, 2011 - 7:33 am

Hi guys! Show is getting better and better each week, really brightens my thursdays, I know I’m a grown up (of sorts) but I’d like to ask if I could win the awesome NERF gear, I’m in England and NERF isn’t as big here as the USA, I work at a school as a play leader and teaching assistant, I’d LOVE to take the NERF stuff in and show them how huge it is in america and teach them the games, my job is all about play and fun, so lots of kids would get to use my NERF prize, and I’d be the coooooolest teacher ..help me be cool….please 😉