‘The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022’ coming soon to your bookshelf
“The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World 2022” is coming soon to a bookshelf near you on Dec. 7, 2021, and with this guide in hand, you’ll be more than ready to take on The Most Magical Place on Earth.
Inside, authors Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa will show you what’s available in every category, from best to worst, and offer step-by-step, detailed plans to help make the most of your vacation.
As you can expect, there have been many changes at Walt Disney World, from park opening procedures, to rides, restaurants, and hotels. Here are some of the new things you’ll find in this edition of the guide:
- When to visit Walt Disney World to get lower crowds and bigger hotel discounts
- Complete coverage of Disney’s new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure, Guardians of the Galaxy, and TRON Lightcycle Run attractions
- The latest on new Disney programs such as Early Theme Park Entry
- Tips on how to avoid long lines in a World without Disney’s FastPass ride reservation system and all we know about the Disney Genie
- The newest, best places for ticket and hotel deals
- The latest on discounted stroller rentals, car rentals, and vacation homes
- A preview of the new fireworks shows Enchantment and Harmonious
- Details on how COVID-19 and social distancing measures have impacted Walt Disney World Resort
- Updated reviews of every Walt Disney World restaurant since reopening
- The best hotel rooms to request at every Disney resort
And the authors? Bob Sehlinger, a Lowell Thomas Award-winning journalist, is best known as the creator and producer of The Unofficial Guide series. Len Testa, a lifelong Disney theme park fan, is also co-author of “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland” and “The Unofficial Guide to the Disney Cruise Line.” Len leads the team at TouringPlans.com, a research arm of The Unofficial Guides.
You can preorder your copy here.
A very informative source of information
Very detailed and full of great tips on how to save time and money
I have copies of the last 10 issues and plan on getting the next issue when it arrives in bookstores