‘The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021’ now available
“The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021″ by our contributor Seth Kubersky is now available! Inside, readers will find many new tips and tricks to help plan their next epic vacation.
Some of the new updates you’ll find in the 2021 edition include:
- In-depth critical assessments of every attraction, including the new Bourne Stuntacular at Universal Studios Florida
- Details on how COVID-19 and social distancing measures have impacted the Universal Orlando Resort
- An up-close look at each Universal Orlando Resort hotel, how to get the most out of on-site benefits such as Early Park Admission, and additional recommendations for off-site hotel stays
- Ratings and fresh reviews of updated menus at restaurants around the resort
- Best times of year to visit and how to get around the lines, with details on Universal’s exciting seasonal events such as Halloween Horror Nights and Mardi Gras
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter: Complete coverage of Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley, with updated tips for experiencing Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Patented, field-tested touring plans that literally save you hours in line
- Sneak peek: Learn about the new Jurassic World VelociCoaster
Author Seth Kubersky has worked for more than 20 years as a theatrical artist, culture critic, travel journalist, has written for us here at Attractions Magazine and serves as the co-host for The Attractions Podcast. He is the author of “The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando” and co-author of “The Unofficial Guide to Disneyland” and “The Unofficial Guide to Las Vegas,” as well as a collaborator on “The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World.”
You can pick up your own copy of “The Unofficial Guide to Universal Orlando 2021” here.