Make your plans now. Tickets for the 2015 D23 Expo in Anaheim, Calif. will go on sale this Thursday at 1 p.m. eastern.
The largest Disney fan event in the world, the D23 Expo, presented by D23: The Official Disney Fan Club, unites all parts of The Walt Disney Company under one roof. D23 Expo 2015 marks the fourth bi-annual event held in Anaheim.
More than 65,000 Disney fans from around the world gathered at the Anaheim Convention Center in 2013 for the third D23 Expo. Once again, the Expo will celebrate the past, present and future of Disney with live events, celebrity appearances, panels, presentations, sneak peeks, and immersive experiences.
D23 Expo 2015 marks the return of fan favorites including the Disney Legends Awards, honoring the talented men and women who have made indelible contributions to the Disney legacy; and Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives, which spotlights costumes, props, and set pieces from Disney’s rich history.
Tickets for D23 Expo 2015 are available at a discounted price for a limited time. From Aug. 14 to Dec. 31, 2014, tickets are $61 for a one-day adult admission and $42 for children 3–12. Tickets for D23 members are $52 for a one-day adult admission and $37 for children. Multi-day tickets are also available. D23 Members can save as much as $268 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for members and general admission, visit D23Expo.com.
In addition to these special advance-purchase savings, an extremely limited number of D23 VIP Sorcerer Packages will once again be available. Based on fan feedback, even more benefits have been added this year including exclusive opportunities in the Walt Disney Imagineering pavilion and Mickey’s of Glendale.
The VIP Sorcerer Package includes:
• Three-day admission ticket and commemorative Sorcerer credential
• Reserved seating at all presentations in the main hall, Stage 23 and Stage 28
• Limited-edition D23 American Tourister boarding bag
• Pre-Expo tour of the Treasures of the Walt Disney Archives exhibit
• Special tour of the Walt Disney Imagineering Pavilion
• Exclusive shopping time in the D23 Expo Dream Store, Disney Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale
• Tour of the D23 Expo show floor the day before the Expo is open to the public
• Welcome Reception on Thursday evening
• Exclusive entrance to the Expo each morning
• A voucher for an appointment with an on-site massage therapist
• Exclusive D23 Expo gift pack including gifts from D23 and the rest of The Walt Disney Company
• Saturday morning Meet and Greet Coffee with a special Disney guest
• “Fond Farewell” reception on final day of Expo
• Plus, access to the Sorcerer Member Lounge and other benefits
Sorcerer Package tickets are available exclusively to both Gold and Silver D23 Members at $2,000 per ticket. Members have the option to purchase up to two Sorcerer tickets. Additional details and benefits are highlighted at D23Expo.com.
D23 Gold and Silver Members are entitled to early admission to the Expo show floor and D23 will once again give a special thanks to D23 Charter Members, providing them special access to the Expo’s Charter Member Lounge.
Visit the Attractions Magazine 2013 D23 video Playlist to relive some of the experiences and get a peek at what’s to come in 2015.